What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Please help me decipher name on lithograph

chadkeath

Full Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
230
Reaction score
319
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you in advance for any help in this lithograph. I am trying to figure out who it is done by. It’s signed but I cannot read the signature to well, with my horrible vision. It’s titled The Three Bears from 1983. Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • DC8EB389-2CCB-4316-B70A-9BC625520E32.webp
    DC8EB389-2CCB-4316-B70A-9BC625520E32.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 216
  • 59DEE59B-3C51-449A-A81A-37909676242E.webp
    59DEE59B-3C51-449A-A81A-37909676242E.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • C6D3B584-91ED-4D47-A641-51F19D392153.webp
    C6D3B584-91ED-4D47-A641-51F19D392153.webp
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • D558ED49-1CE9-48F3-A6DA-F583F3DCCFA5.webp
    D558ED49-1CE9-48F3-A6DA-F583F3DCCFA5.webp
    1,001 KB · Views: 106
It may be the Canadian artist Donald H. Curley - here's info about him:


I found this print attributed to him -- I had to use google images to show me the whole image b/c I am not a registered at this site.

 

Attachments

  • curley.webp
    curley.webp
    150.5 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom