What's new

Please help me dowsing for gold nugget or gold.

I was thinking that since most of the gold is on the bank That may be where it stream was years ago..but it may have been way up the mountain...Take a look up above and see if there is a bench up..Looks like a lot of soft rocks about that stream ....Art
 
Art thanks for all your time to watch the picture.I will begin to work to find gold.I'll upload the pictures of the search in the area.Thanks Art very much Thanks for help me.
 
I get a lot of enjoyment trying to pass on what I know about gold....when the doctors made me stop dredging I was lost for a while.....Art
 
Thanks widomanmx for you time to dowsing the picture.I did not go to the farm because my friend just wants the information that you gave me.I appreciate everything you do for me. I know that soon I'll find gold.thanks friends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom