What's new

Please help me identify the manufacturer made in the Philippines

TreasureHunterpf

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Screenshot_20220401-154153.webp
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220401-154229.webp
    Screenshot_20220401-154229.webp
    272.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20220401-154640.webp
    Screenshot_20220401-154640.webp
    131.9 KB · Views: 105
Going to be very hard to identify, there are thousands of carpenters in the Philippines who could have made it. My wife is Filipino, I have been there several times, and there are local carpenters everywhere making furniture.
 
Upvote 1
Going to be very hard to identify, there are thousands of carpenters in the Philippines who could have made it. My wife is Filipino, I have been there several times, and there are local carpenters everywhere making furniture.
Thank you for replying. I would love to find matching pieces. The details in this piece are magnificent
 
Upvote 2
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard TreasureHunterpf! I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom