What's new

Please help me identify this fossil / bone

Maintr88

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is another part of the collection I found while clearing an estate. It was in Seattle,Wa.

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.
 

Attachments

  • 9B769206-E749-469E-BE25-11A61EE1FA58.webp
    9B769206-E749-469E-BE25-11A61EE1FA58.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 8AA618F4-03E3-461B-A939-E0D9800DC0E9.webp
    8AA618F4-03E3-461B-A939-E0D9800DC0E9.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 97DEEB0E-B3F3-4A5A-B3D0-D6B6935EFC11.webp
    97DEEB0E-B3F3-4A5A-B3D0-D6B6935EFC11.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 0675304B-3B25-4812-BD63-EBC8EAD68D32.webp
    0675304B-3B25-4812-BD63-EBC8EAD68D32.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 132
I will look at this some more when I get time but for now I am going with a piece of razor clam fossil or belemnite. Not a bone without any inner bone material. Looks like shell material in the third photo. Of course, this is just my humble opinion.

Since it was found clearing an estate any idea where it might of been found?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom