Please mind your manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I as well as other are not here to e belittled, picked at, toyed with or have their thread topics hijacked. I am embarrassed for new comers also experiencing this as of late.

I am so sorry you are seeing that. Hijacking threads does happen, as seems to be each of us have something to say = "Somebody" see me please - kinda thing. That's why threads get hijacked. Everybody needs to be somebody sometime - just life, and we expect that. I've hijacked quite a few threads myself because it brought out something I needed to say about my own personal experiences.

Probably got one of your's too along the way, and for that I do apologize.

Please be at peace with that and accept what may come, as there is always tomorrow and another thread. Me - Sometimes I'm driven to comment something = kinda like standing up and waving our arms for someone to just justify our personal existence.

In my case when I've interjected, it was NEVER a point of interjection. Just me blabbing my mouth and experience.

My friend, we just be human. It's likely I'll do it again in my generations in front of me on TNet...

Sometimes I just can't keep my mouth shut :(

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just sitting in my recliner eating the last 5 boiled eggs from Easter and admiring my charcoal meteor purposely shaped like a bear from a galaxy far away. I inadvertantly let a little air slip past the ol spinkter. My wife said I should mind my manners. It reminded me of this thread for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread