What's new

Please take the time to register, Its important.

GRiley

Full Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
233
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3
Whites 6000/DI Pro SL
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please take the time to register, It's important.

Hi TH'ers,
I'm hoping to convince more people to register on the forum. It's free, takes very little time and allows you to tell those who post here that their time isn't being wasted. You don't have to ever intend to post if that's your wish. There is a like button on each post you can click if you liked something in a post. There is so much help and info posted here. Please join and be a member of the forum and not just a visitor. We gain so much from this forum. As an example as I post this there are currently 2717 users online. 303 members and 2414 guests Only 1 in 9 are signed in. I imagine many members have quit posting because they get no positive feedback for their time posting. It's important to participate in some way on the forum for it to grow better...HH........GRiley
 
Done, and a very easy process it was too, thanks. Took no more than a minute or two.
 
Welcome to the forum coinbug..........GRiley
 
... We only have 30 some Charter members that is what surprise's me.................... You would think we would have a lot more Charter members .........
 
How do u move up the member ranks
 
I know people use us a research tool and we do ride the top of Google search but I would want to join and chime in. Registration is very easy.

Also as a Charter member you can sell. That puts your stuff way out on top for views.
 
Thanks to all who register on the forum. Please let the posters know you Like their posts.........GRiley
 
... We only have 30 some Charter members that is what surprise's me.................... You would think we would have a lot more Charter members .........

I don't use paypal, if that wasn't the only way to pay for membership, I'd be right there. :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom