S Shabz Tenderfoot Joined Oct 3, 2023 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 3, 2023 Thread Owner #1 I found a symble of palm foot and Y. The distance between palm foot to Y is 15ft. Going east the palmfoot the the is normal position. Were i can dig?
I found a symble of palm foot and Y. The distance between palm foot to Y is 15ft. Going east the palmfoot the the is normal position. Were i can dig?
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,278 Reaction score 207,301 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 3, 2023 #2 Shabz said: I found a symble of palm foot and Y. The distance between palm foot to Y is 15ft. Going east the palmfoot the the is normal position. Were i can dig? Click to expand... + 15 feet =
Shabz said: I found a symble of palm foot and Y. The distance between palm foot to Y is 15ft. Going east the palmfoot the the is normal position. Were i can dig? Click to expand... + 15 feet =