What's new

Plucked another one outta the Salt

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC03825.webpDSC03831.webpDSC03833.webpDSC03836.webpDSC03830.webpDSC03829.webp


Another great day water was clear all the way to the bottom, most of the day bait fish schooled and circled me and the same grunts(small fish) followed me to I left , found the watch first, not working and missing stones and stainless steel, but I di find this small 10k wedding band with 7 diamonds that weighs 3.2 grams. H.H. Capt !
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You continue to score some great loot!
 
You certainly did very good! Congrats on some fine finds.
 
Very nice! Great finds! WTG!
 
Nice finds, I can't believe that watch isn't gold :occasion14:
 
Nice ring...you and that Excal are making some great finds..wtg CPT.
 
Great finds, love that ring.
:occasion14:
 
Wow just wow.....I am surprised too at the watch....citizen is no slouch!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom