What's new

Pocket change

Silver Celtic

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nebraska
Found a 64 dime while buying an expensive gallon of milk at a grocery store . Perhaps it wasn't as expensive as I thought it was ... :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Nice job on the silver dime.

A gallon of gas is cheaper than a gallon of milk...............that just doesn't seem right to me..................
 
I love me some milk, but it is rather expensive. Can't go wrong with silver in your pocket change though... I can't even remember the last time that has happened to me. =(

~Dave
 
LJ said:
Nice job on the silver dime.

A gallon of gas is cheaper than a gallon of milk...............that just doesn't seem right to me..................

I have not had milk since I was a teenager. Is it really more than a gallon of gas? Hard to believe. I prefer beer nowadays anyway.

Jim
 
I got a '44 quarter in change Tuesday. I didn't even notice it. my brother saw it yesterday in my truck and pointed it out.
 
Yes Jim , milk is actally more expensive than a gallon of gasoline currently . I also find that rather disturbing . I mean I didn't realize milk was an endangered species on the product list . No matter what bull someone tries shove me for excuses as to why something like that is priced so high , I just find myself tuning out , and my BS alarm starts ringing . It's the gallon people I swear... lol Everyone who sells gallons of whatever , got together and decided all at once that gallons of things cost 4 bucks or more .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom