dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I found his pocket knife about 2 days ago I think its from the 1940's what do you all think Attachments ForumRunner_20140604_101708.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 103 ForumRunner_20140604_101727.webp 23.5 KB · Views: 94
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 Thread Owner #2 There's 2 more pictures Attachments ForumRunner_20140604_101845.webp 17.4 KB · Views: 76 ForumRunner_20140604_101855.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 84
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jun 4, 2014 #3 Nice find! Back in the old days, every boy and man carried a pocket knife. Times do change! Frank...-
Nice find! Back in the old days, every boy and man carried a pocket knife. Times do change! Frank...-
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 Thread Owner #4 Yes they do I use to carry a pocket knife all the time I'm trying to figure out how old this one is
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jun 4, 2014 #5 dusty1530 said: Yes they do I use to carry a pocket knife all the time I'm trying to figure out how old this one is Click to expand... Well My grandfather had a similar one in the 40's. It was silver , or plated. Frank...-
dusty1530 said: Yes they do I use to carry a pocket knife all the time I'm trying to figure out how old this one is Click to expand... Well My grandfather had a similar one in the 40's. It was silver , or plated. Frank...-
dusty1530 Sr. Member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 417 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Location Brownsville Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Bump