What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pocket knife?

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in what was once part of a field. Behind a old school. Could this be part of an pocket knife?
 

Attachments

  • 20221201_145729.webp
    20221201_145729.webp
    504.1 KB · Views: 199
Found this in what was once part of a field. Behind a old school. Could this be part of an pocket knife?
You must be seeing something in hand, that I can't see. I can't tell what you have. Something with a peg or pin, maybe.
Good luck.
 
Upvote 3
As Kray mentioned, it could be from any number of things. If you're able to post a few more pics of the piece, we may be able to assist you in identifying what it's from. My first thought was a 'steak knife handle'. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 2
As Kray mentioned, it could be from any number of things. If you're able to post a few more pics of the piece, we may be able to assist you in identifying what it's from. My first thought was a 'steak knife handle'. :icon_scratch:
Yes,I can post some More pictures.
 
Upvote 1
As Kray mentioned, it could be from any number of things. If you're able to post a few more pics of the piece, we may be able to assist you in identifying what it's from. My first thought was a 'steak knife handle'. :icon_scratch:
More photos.
 

Attachments

  • 20221203_224811.webp
    20221203_224811.webp
    342.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20221203_224749.webp
    20221203_224749.webp
    466.2 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 2
Yes, I can post some More pictures.
Thanks for the follow-up pics NJ. :thumbsup:
As Kray said, it's very likely an early pocket knife.

But it does have a similar shape to a folding straight blade shaving razor that I found years ago. :icon_scratch:
Dave
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600.webp
    s-l1600.webp
    206.4 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 2
Thanks for the follow-up pics NJ. :thumbsup:
As Kray said, it's very likely an early pocket knife.

But it does have a similar shape to a folding straight blade shaving razor that I found years ago. :icon_scratch:
Dave
Your welcome!
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom