What's new

Poconos Hunting Partner

oney

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
NEPA
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 2
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, all. My name is Cody and I'm in the Paradise Valley area of Cresco. I'm looking to meet someone to help with research and site finding along with hopefully making a good friend throughout hunting. If you're interested send me a message or reply and we'll get in touch.

Thanks!
 
pennsylvania.gif
Noticed this is your very first post Cody. So, welcome aboard from another member of the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
 
Thanks, vpnavy. NEPA born and raised. :)
 
Very cool. I appreciate that. I think I've actually seen some of his finds. I'll definitely message him. Thanks!
 
Also in the area going out this week if interested
 
Hey victhedog and oney , we will have to all hook up.add me to friends list maybe we can get together hit some old place's that i have on back burner . Maybe do a little travel and i have some places in mind back from 1930's
 
I been hits local spots last weeks lots of junk
if you want to meet up just message me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom