What's new

POCONOS PENNSYLVANIA....

DDLoopscreamer81

Full Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
131
Reaction score
313
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are within sensible distance of ZIP CODE 18353 and would be interested in forming a Poconos Area Metal Detecting Club, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS TOPIC OR MY EMAIL OR MY PHONE

NAME: Bryan Fratta
Phone: (570) 688-7028
Email: frattabryan@gmail.com
Location of Meetings: I have 2 or 3 different options in mind and once we have enough members we can vote on the location/times/dates/etc.

My goal is to form a Fun/Adventurous/competitive/friendly/all ages, Metal Detecting Team of members that work together to advance the hobby and recruit all people of every caliber of training into the large community of Poconos, Pennsylvania. We can share tips and locations, etc. Teamwork makes the Machine Work!
Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!!!

Dirt Fisherman,
Bryan Fratta
 
Come on there has to be more people than 0 in my area
 
I'm 100 miles away.
 
i'm 1124 miles away from you but would love to find a group near me zip is 55052
 
We can do a live stream style if need be
 
There should be an AirBNb for Metal Detectorists like I would love to hit Arizona/Nevada/western California/New Mexico and I would let anyone come stay at my bachelor pad here in Saylorsburg Pa
 
***women not included in bachelor pad packaging**
 
No women, well heck with that then!
 
There is group I think close to you called Black Diamond in Forty Foot, PA
There are 2 in SE PA. Bucks County and SPHRG.
 
Believe me you’d wanna hang yourselves if the wife was there nagging 24-7
 
There is group I think close to you called Black Diamond in Forty Foot, PA
There are 2 in SE PA. Bucks County and SPHRG.


Forty Fort

also Susquehana Metal Detecting.. Bloomsburg

Though I have attended Both N.E. PA Club Hunts
in the past to watch, Visit, purchase from dealer stands etc.

I'm not really a Joiner when it comes to Clubs. Sorry !

besides

POCONO REGION
000aaa.webp


000bbb.webp

a trip To the Center of the Pocono Region
000ccc.webp

& at this time would need to Stick my Thumb out.
or Ride on the Back of that Crow.
Cracked head on my Car
 
Last edited:
I am from Brodheadsville and have a Garrett Grandmaster 3 (Talking detector}
I just sold my New 7 year old still in box Whites V3i for $950 a few months ago on CL.
Looking to buy a Minelab but afraid I will not use it but glad I still have my Grandmaster that I only used about 3 times in 30 years lol.
But afraid detecting on State land and getting arrested for detecting lol...............JT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom