What's new

poetic justice on a silver swish

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a demanding 12 hour shift I quickly headed home grabbed a pair of swimming trunks, the Pro and headed to a local beach. Man was it hot and humid! Set the pro at pro zero mode, 2 bars down and iron at my lucky number...19. Waist high in the drink I was the recipient of some unwanted attention as a horse fly was bugging the heck out of me. After several vain attempted I got the sucker as it rested on my forearm. It hit the water with it legs kicking at the sky. No quicker than blink and fish came up and swallowed it. Poetic justice nature style. I lost the horse fly but was then shadowed by a trout who was looking for a free meal. Every time I brought the sieve up as the sand filtered through it there he was. 4 bobby pins later this silver number appeared in my sieve..................not sure who it is but kind a thinking with the F.D. at the top stands for fire department....only guessing.

Did not protect my antagonist who made some trout a quick snack!:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 16
Trout?? You must be in some pretty cold water! Nice silver save.
 
Yes, its a firefighters medal. The maltese cross is a firemans symbol, saint florian is the patron saint of firefighters. Congrats on a nice piece of silver!
 
Nice find. As a former firefighter I know that St. Florian is the patron saint of firefighters. I have a charm just like that but in gold. -Garbageman
 
Cool find If you weaponized your scoop you could have had dinner with your silver find. Nice post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congratulations on a sweet swish.
Good to see that your PRO is PROducing again
 
Congratulations on a nice silver find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom