What's new

Point preform

Status
Not open for further replies.

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first I thought this was an end scraper but after further examination the edge was never abused no grinding for hafting I really think this is an unfinished point look and tell me what kind of point you think it was gonna b ? And I found my second copperhead artifact this year in my driveway 37 inches he had to go
 

Attachments

  • image-1115399199.webp
    image-1115399199.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image-675317052.webp
    image-675317052.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image-2344510117.webp
    image-2344510117.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image-4144850729.webp
    image-4144850729.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2419841904.webp
    image-2419841904.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image-3062037408.webp
    image-3062037408.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
You will have to get rid of the rodent to get rid of the snakes they breed in the spring cut of the rodents food supply and snakes will leave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom