Pointless Things To Go See In The Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper, I guess if I have to ask these questions,then no one has been able to answer me, remember you came to this post,and I have provided plenty to show the public, and there showing up to have a look,even in this heat,np

NP,

Really.....Did you get any names or pictures?

You ask for proof, show us some proof that people are showing up due to your posting here.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, you of all people should not criticize some ones theory and proof,with out first coming here to see it for your self, your a good example of when I say , vested in the superstitions,you judge before you examine, you criticize before you examine, im thankfull not every one agree's with you..np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I don't need to post them,there in almost every book written on the subject,plus there on the net, all you have to do is research,np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I don't need to post them,there in almost every book written on the subject,plus there on the net, all you have to do is research,np

The proofs how Jacob Waltz existed , and the LDM is in the Superstition M . , are in books and maps written on this subject , " plus there on the net, all you have to do is research " .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, what facts do you have that the ldm is in the superstition mnts, books and maps are not facts.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
NP,

Everyone is asking you the same question. What facts do you have that the LDM is in Spirit Mountain? Better yet, what stories or legends support that location?

Joe Ribaudo

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, what facts do you have that the ldm is in the superstition mnts, books and maps are not facts.np

For the moment , is my words against your words and both we can't prove anything .But , I am close to prove with maps and clues how the LDM and Peralta stone maps are in Superstition area . On the other side , you are far to prove anything about those , in any area .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, I don't claim the lost Dutchman is in spirit mnt, the stone tablets have every thing to do with spirit mnt,before you criticize come to spirit mnt and look, besides I don't believe in the lost Dutchman, that's why I asked those questions,maybe someone can prove it,and remember you the one coming to my post , at least answer the questions,you want to know more about spirit mountain and the stone tablets, then you need to go to that thread, and read it and come to spirit mnt,its easy you don't even need to get out of your car except at grape vine canyon,if your so interested,but you cant tell you may find the lost Dutchman mine here.np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I have shown more proof on my thread that the stone tablets are to be used in the spirit mnt area, than any one in the superstition mnts has ever shown in over 60+years.np

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to wonder NP, if you had a bunch of shirts printed up that say "I went to Spirit Mountain and all I got was this stupid shirt" and your selling them for $10 a piece and $15 for xxxlg :icon_scratch: You may want to consider adding coffee mugs, you could get $20 for those :coffee2: Just a thought.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero, I can put them in the grille that the other person wants to open at Laughlin bridge, then I can get some of your shirts that say,I got lost in the superstitions,and all I got was this map.:walk:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if your going to sell stuff at the grille remember to include the "Twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was"

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero, I can put them in the grille that the other person wants to open at Laughlin bridge, then I can get some of your shirts that say,I got lost in the superstitions,and all I got was this map.:walk:

Actually I was thinking more like "I went to the Superstitions Mountains and all I got was this bag of Yellow rocks" :laughing7:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,I really wish you good luck,just don't pick up the painted ones.np:cat::wave:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
markmar, I have shown more proof on my thread that the stone tablets are to be used in the spirit mnt area, than any one in the superstition mnts has ever shown in over 60+years.np

NP

Sorry there fella, you've never really posted any proof or facts, Just a good theory not based on here-say, One theory is as good as the other I guess. But I'll stick with the Superstition theory for the Stone maps. Even though most of the facts are based on here-say. There is some nuggets of truth hidden in the tailings of history that support the Supers as being the correct location.

The area your in, does have tons of hidden and lost treasures and mines as well. Now if the same group settled in the area on a conquest to seek riches, Then why not use a standard system to mark and relocate the treasures and mines, Someday they'll need to return to the sites to get more.

So in theory you should have simulair features in the field as the Superstitions.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wrmickel,your not looking at the pictures I have posted,every thing is in a certain radius,they show the monuments and markers,and your right,this area has tons of hidden and lost treasures, and mines,I have a lot of information on the stone tablets and the Dutchman,that I have not even put out yet, but I know how hard it is for people to be vested in the supes,i was once vested, now I look back at all the years wasted,but made good friends with a lot of people.np

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Peralta

Like I wrote earlier "Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence" some may believe your theory based on your evidence or may just be curious about your claims, I think most of us require more Solid Proof than what you have provided.

Lets say I posted a picture of an old cast iron pan with holes in it and claimed I was close to finding the Dutchman's mine, some may believe it to be true, but most would require authentication of the evidence and where it was found. It would actually be considered circumstantial evidence at best or perhaps even a hoax.

Now if I did find the mine along with that pan, it's status as solid evidence would be much better. Of course the experts would want to confirm that any such claim of finding the mine be verified through comparisons of ore samples and maybe even how well the location fits with the alleged clues.

Sorry to say without any type of irrefutable evidence on your part, your not going to persuade very many people with theory. Its just the nature of the Treasure Hunters to be suspicious of claims without solid evidence.

I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful, just trying to help you understand what your up against without some solid proof.

Good Luck in Your Search

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero, I understand people's skepticism. But they need to go look at the photos posted on "Do the stone tablets lead somewhere OTHER than the Superstition Mtns". This "pointless" site is to show all the things that people are looking at in their "pointless" search for the answer to the stone maps and the LDM in the Sups. None of the markers found to date in the Sups have revealed anything in the Sups that have led to anything. It's been 100+ plus years for the "Dutchman" and 60+ for the stone tablets. If people want to keep looking at pointless markers in the Sups (and I've seen them all) I just hope they take lots of water and don't get lost.
Come look at the Spirit Mtn area, you don't even have to get out of your car! np

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions