Pointless Things To Go See In The Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Donald,

My wife often says the same thing. You might ask Roy about my library. He and Beth visited us after the last Rendezvous. It's not really large, but it has good quality. If you're ever in town, give us a call.

Take care,

Joe

I don't know if I have ever given you our phone #. If not, PM me.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
before you believe all the stories about the Dutchman,there was a book put out some time in the early 1930's,i read it one time in the late 1950's,,since then I have never seen another copy,i even tried the library of congress, in 1955 or 1956 true west came out with a story called the spirit cursed gold mine by Kincaid,its the exact name of the book but I cannot remember the authors name ,the true west story was shorter than the book, for Dutchman hunters doing real research, either the book or the article from true west is a must read.np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some people will never change there thoughts about hunting for the Dutchman,thats all they know,even when people cant even prove he had a mine, and the so called Dutchman could be more than one person,np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lost mines that were marked with windmills and wooden shoes,:dontknow:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people hunting for the same old thing for over 100+ years,yep you can find them also in the supersitions,:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
people hunting for the same old thing for over 100+ years,yep you can find them also in the supersitions,:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I hope someone finds the mine ,many have tried to locate it.The evidence is good,with the high grade ore found under his bed.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

Now I know what is happened . The floating woman had said to you where is the LDM , and now you try to keep away the LDM hunters from the Superstition area .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,you must be psychic .np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Dutchman in the superstition mountains, from the same time period, what factual documentation is there to even prove this,? . the Dutchman having a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,what factual documentation is there to prove this,from the same time period. do you even have factual proof that his name was Jacob waltz?, was he the real Dutchman?, why don't all the signatures of his on all documents presented so far in history,do not match?the same person did not sign all these documents.how can you even factually prove any statement that Jacob waltz ever made to anyone.? I would like for someone to show factual proof, and documentation from Jacob waltz(aka the Dutchman) that he had a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,or even went into the mountains?, and remember, before you think you can prove this,tom k, who has spent most of life researching and writing about this, was on t v not to long ago, and was asked if he believed this story, and said he didn't believe so.thank you. np

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
the Dutchman in the superstition mountains, from the same time period, what factual documentation is there to even prove this,? . the Dutchman having a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,what factual documentation is there to prove this,from the same time period. do you even have factual proof that his name was Jacob waltz?, was he the real Dutchman?, why don't all the signatures of his on all documents presented so far in history,do not match?the same person did not sign all these documents.how can you even factually prove any statement that Jacob waltz ever made to anyone.? I would like for someone to show factual proof, and documentation from Jacob waltz(aka the Dutchman) that he had a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,or even went into the mountains?, and remember, before you think you can prove this,tom k, who has spent most of life researching and writing about this, was on t v not to long ago, and was asked if he believed this story, and said he didn't believe so.thank you. np

NP,

"Pointless Things To Go See In The Superstitions" has become pointless things to read about the LDM. IMHO, it has become a fine match to the Spirit Mountain topic.

Keep up the good work!

Joe

[h=3][/h]

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, I would expect a remark like that from any one vested in the superstition, why don't you answer these questions, or cant you.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper, I would expect a remark like that from any one vested in the superstition, why don't you answer these questions, or cant you.np

NP,

Because you keep asking the same questions, ignoring the answers and providing no evidence for your claims.:BangHead:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, I guess if I have to ask these questions,then no one has been able to answer me, remember you came to this post,and I have provided plenty to show the public, and there showing up to have a look,even in this heat,np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

You wrote " tom k, who has spent most of life researching and writing about this, was on t v not to long ago, and was asked if he believed this story, and said he didn't believe so.thank you. np "

What happened to you , happened to Mr. Tom K. , too . What happened ? This : after many years of researching in Superstition M. for LDM with negative results , you are dissapointed , and now you claim how not exist .
In the past I posted a proverb which says : " The fox because couldn't reach the grapes , said how was tart " .

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, I guess if I have to ask these questions,then no one has been able to answer me, remember you came to this post,and I have provided plenty to show the public, and there showing up to have a look,even in this heat,np

Its amazing THERE able to follow your directions considering your problems with grammar and spelling. I wonder what THEIR finding out there? I hope they don't overheat THEY'RE bodies out there in that heat... FFS....

Travis (Still my real name)

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, have a happy time trying to figure things out,np

Status
Not open for further replies.