What's new

Points from the Kanawha Valley

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomWVa
  • Start date Start date
T

TomWVa

Guest
+ plus a flake blade,tip of something,broken knife and pottery sherd.
 

Attachments

  • 000_3304.webp
    000_3304.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 382
  • 000_3305.webp
    000_3305.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 000_3306.webp
    000_3306.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
Tom,

Very neat finds. I really like the 1st one. Finding plenty of pottery shards here too.

HH :)
 
Hello Tom , Nice finds , I found very few translucent points in Wva. and was always happy to find one of those. Are you hunting fields ,caves or river bottom land?The farmers will be ploughing the Fields there soon and bottom land Fields always seem to produce every spring, I think I'm getting the fever again myself! Bob
 
Bottom lands that

Have been plowed. Planting season will soon be upon us and I can not wait.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom