against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2018 #1
Tedyoh Bronze Member Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 1,670 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2018 #2 http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101309 Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2018 #3 Is yours vest/cuff size? Can you make out a backmark? I found one a few days ago that still has the ring attached. It has a "Fecheimer Bros. & Co." backmark. I am loving my Deus! Attachments 4 1 2018 finds.webp 1,017.9 KB · Views: 82 Last edited: Apr 7, 2018 Upvote 0
Is yours vest/cuff size? Can you make out a backmark? I found one a few days ago that still has the ring attached. It has a "Fecheimer Bros. & Co." backmark. I am loving my Deus!