What's new

politics

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Is it me? Or is the politics forum still in the same state as the whole site's been in for the past few days? Can't get into "the pub" at all. :icon_scratch:
 
It's working ok for me :dontknow: :laughing9:
 
It's working fine for me to Shaun. Maybe they barred Dano from the pub?? :dontknow: :wink:
 
texastee2007 said:
shaun7 said:
It's working ok for me :dontknow: :laughing9:


Shaun I can't get in..post a link an maybe we can get in that way....Thank you.



Sorry tee, I can't do that :-\

It's just better in there without you and Dano :icon_jokercolor: :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
Saturna said:
The Pub wouldn't be the Pub without Tee. :icon_sunny:


Saturna gets them all!



Yeah.....we've got platefuls of them in the pub :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
shaun7 said:
texastee2007 said:
Saturna said:
The Pub wouldn't be the Pub without Tee. :icon_sunny:


Saturna gets them all!



Yeah.....we've got platefuls of them in the pub :laughing7:


odd how nothing new has posted.....you speak with forked tongue.



We're all too busy with the finger buffet ;D
 
I finally just got in after 2 days of trying :headbang: Nothing new, or interesting to post on though :dontknow:
 
Dano. you can't get in from the T-Net homepage... You have to go through google, then look for tnet. Once you get there, you will see a list on the right hand side and of course the forum button on the bottom. Go toward the top where there are 2 search boxes. The first box shows (Browse) with a go button, don't use that one, use the search box next to it.. Type in Politics, and the Thread name, then hit enter

Voila you're in :icon_thumleft:
 
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:
 
Kind of hard to vote when the PUB doesn't seem to be working for some.
 
spartacus53 said:
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

You did what in my what? :icon_scratch:
 
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

You did what in my what? :icon_scratch:

You will also notice that Lamar voted too. You can only see it on the outside of the religion section, Lamar posted today at 5 something :icon_scratch:
 
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

You did what in my what? :icon_scratch:

You will also notice that Lamar voted too. You can only see it on the outside of the religion section, Lamar posted today at 5 something :icon_scratch:
Dear Spartacus53;
I didn't actually *post* in the RELIGION section my friend. Instead, I posted a topic in the EVERYTHING ELSE section and it was moved over to the RELIGION section by a moderator. It would seem that even though I cannot post in the RELIGION section, I am still able to post in the RELIGION section. By hook or by crook, I am going to get a post in the RELIGION section! :laughing9:
Your always finding a way to post in the RELIGION section friend;
LAMAR
 
texastee2007 said:
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

You did what in my what? :icon_scratch:

You will also notice that Lamar voted too. You can only see it on the outside of the religion section, Lamar posted today at 5 something :icon_scratch:


so Spartacus go into the forum and send us a link from inside....and believe me I have already figured out how to make it look as though I was in there....show us how you are getting in and change the last post that says lamar to Spartacus...lamars is because he was moved.
Dear Spartacus53;
If you can post in the RELIGION section, please do not tell TT how to gain access. In this manner, we can talk behind her back and she will only be able to see the topic headlines from the outside. Imagine the fun we'll have!
Your evil minded friend;
LAMAR
 
Trust me, I will make a new post in the religion section is a few minutes... YOu good people may not have access, but I surely do... :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom