POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
diggitdoggie said:
I am not sure about the thread but I do know that picture triggers uncontrollable bouts of retching.

That isn't really Elvis ya know...it's Carol Lewis pretending to be Carl after the radiator blew-up on his 39 Chrysler.

Michigan Badger said:
diggitdoggie said:
I am not sure about the thread but I do know that picture triggers uncontrollable bouts of retching.

That isn't really Elvis ya know...it's Carol Lewis pretending to be Carl after the radiator blew-up on his 39 Chrysler.

Naturally. I think you're ready for the next level, Vice Captain. Nice avatar! (I have to know who your hairdresser is...)
But might I suggest a more appropriate outfit?

worst.jpg

BuckleBoy said:
Michigan Badger said:
diggitdoggie said:

Naturally. I think you're ready for the next level, Vice Captain. Nice avatar! (I have to know who your hairdresser is...)
But might I suggest a more appropriate outfit?

Hey now!!! :o

I'll save this picture for later...thanks!

I'll wear that outfit to the next family reunion on the wife's side.

Badger

Michigan Badger said:
I'll wear that outfit to the next family reunion on the wife's side.

Badger

:D :D :D

That's sure to be a hit at the reunion. You might even see folks there that have the same outfit! :o :o

Watch out for Carol Lewis at the reunion. Hell, watch out for Lewis Carol too. No telling where those ba$tards will turn up next...

Cannonman17 said:
I realize I run the risk of sounding arrogant here BUT...... the correct answer was special K with banana sauce!

Cannon you are right. If you were going down a one way river in a two way canoe it would take two waffles to shingle a dog house because ice cream has no bones.

Here's a picture of one it read like a silver one cent piece, Good luck
P5200245.jpg

Devin said:
Cannonman17 said:
I realize I run the risk of sounding arrogant here BUT...... the correct answer was special K with banana sauce!

Cannon you are right. If you were going down a one way river in a two way canoe it would take two waffles to shingle a dog house because ice cream has no bones.

It may be true that hungry squirrel never turns down bark of bitter tree but I've always held to squaw in teepee never forms frost on buffalo’s nose.

So a two way canoe can hold it's own against thick watercress!

However on one-way roads, two-way canoes suck. Only one-way badgers can negotiate birch bark canoes on two-way roads. And lets hope I never have to negotiate that thick watercress. I'd chainsaw it to pieces and add it to the list of THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR ON TREASURENET!

Badgers rule! All other brands SUCK!

-Wuckleboy

headless chocolate monkeys are, however, quite funny.

When I don't read the posts that I do not read, i don't look at the word of not every letter of not any word in none of the sentence of not one paragraph that I don't read if I don't read anything.

Go bad Badger meat!

Have any of you TN members ever heard this, "If you kids don't stop, I will turn this car around and we'll go right back to the house!"

KirkPA said:
I usually read every letter of every word in every sentence of each paragraph(s).

I agree Kirk!

When my daddy used to run his store gumball machine business I used to help him. I counted every single gumball before it went into each machine!

By the time I was 13 I stopped licking them.

Good post!

Devin said:
When I don't read the posts that I do not read, i don't look at the word of not every letter of not any word in none of the sentence of not one paragraph that I don't read if I don't read anything.

Go bad Badger meat!

Like the Caveman dude states in the Geico commerical, "What?" ??? :D

Oh great, so now we're quoting commercials... and I thought we were trying to have an intelligent conversation here. :P
<----note my disdain for commercials

nhbenz said:
Oh great, so now we're quoting commercials... and I thought we were trying to have an intelligent conversation here. :P

But everybody knows that "How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?" is the fun that never blows out! And it gives your breath long lasting freshness. This post is the quicker picker upper (and the slower putter downer if you read all of the postings here!). There are hours of fun for the whole family. Yay!

:D

No disrespect to Buckle, but everybody knows "bisquits" is what comes out your nose when you laugh too hard while eating strawberry shortcake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back