What's new

POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

  • I never bother to read the post before commenting

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
Kilika said:
No disrespect to Buckle, but everybody knows "bisquits" is what comes out your nose when you laugh too hard while eating strawberry shortcake.

HAHAHAHA! Those must be NOSE bisquits!
 
yikes !! the beaver looks stuffed,, baked stuffed..... :o
 
Badger, these were my favorites when I was growing up.

Hope you enjoy.



water_bug_red_curry.webp​
 
BuckleBoy said:
Badger, these were my favorites when I was growing up.

Hope you enjoy.


​

Yum yum! But right now I'm trying to write a poem about her...
 
We're all perverts according to the Muslims...but also according to the Born-Agains. Go figure.

(Buckleboy lights up a cigarette, pours some bourbon, and contemplates three-ways (the Skyline Chili kind, of course...)

;)
 
Well I don't care what the avatar says! I don't think BuckleBoy is out of his tree!

Watch out for doggie doo!
 
WHAT DID YOU SAY THAT STARTED ALL THIS........THEN AGAIN









I missed the party AGAIN.........Jeez.... ::)
 
Michigan Badger said:
Well I don't care what the avatar says! I don't think BuckleBoy is out of his tree!

Watch out for doggie doo!

Been outa my tree for a long time Cap'n, and let me tell you that's a LONG fall. It's at least a 60 foot fall outa my tree (which everyone knows is only 56 and a half feet in New York).

-Buckleboy
 
what your saying about what you think you heard me say isn't what I said or meant to say about the subject at all -- understand? good -- Ivan
 
ivan salis said:
what your saying about what you think you heard me say isn't what I said or meant to say about the subject at all -- understand? good -- Ivan

Yes but research has shown that metal detecting is neither illegal, immoral, or fatting. Those things come into play at a more advanced level.

Hope this helps.
 
How do you distract a kid ADD?












Hey! Wanna go ride bikes?








How many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house roof?
19, because ice cream doesn't have bones.
 
Tabfry said:
How do you distract a kid ADD?

Hey! Wanna go ride bikes?

How many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house roof?
19, because ice cream doesn't have bones.

Like groooovy!

Nice to have another regular poster here 8)

Tabfry definitely fits right in 8)
 
A photo in honor of this post.
fail.webp

LONG LIVE "THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR ON TNET!!!"
(Gone, but NOT forgotten...)
​
 

Attachments

  • fail.webp
    fail.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 543
The 5-speed shift knob on my Schwinn Stingray wasn't as cool as I thought it was when I failed at attempting Evel Knievel stunts.
 
The "CHECK ENGINE" light on my 1982 Ford Escort should have said "FAIL"
 
I recall old Gertrude Wilson...she tried to talk while breathing in.

Ellie May still doesn't do that...
 
OLE!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • funny.webp
    funny.webp
    19 KB · Views: 524

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom