Pool table slate for sale

ma-nh-hunters

Aug 5, 2013
Tewksbury ma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im not sure if this is the correct location for this or not. if not, please dont flame me, ill move it, just let me know. :tongue3:
I scored a 3 piece slate pool table in fantastic shape. I am keeping the middle piece for my miller table. I have 2 more pieces left, $50 a peice
they are 30x36x1. Im in MA and wont ship,,, yea you have to drive to me lol.

thanks

Upvote 0
Why would you not ship if someone pays the full shipping fees? I know DizzyDigger is looking for slate, but he's in Washington and the shipping fees would be way over the top.

Pool table slate wouldn't be my first choice. That stuff is thick and heavy to deal with the abuse that comes from being a pool table. Maybe if you could find someone to split it into a few more thinner pieces.

Been looking for slate, but shipping from Mass. would break the bank..lol.

Think I'll just stick with what I've got going for now, as this table is looking
real good so far.

Hey Viper, if you are looking for some, I have a piece left over.

i gave away my last peice of 3/8 thick slate to a friend of mine (IndyJoe and his wife)that was traveling through to Alaska. i got them to stop for a rest and i bought them lunch!the pool table slate is way to big for hauling a "portable"Miller table around but it would be really good for a staionary unit at home.most pool table tops are 3/4 inchs thick and sre heavy,but if its a staionary peice of equipment, it would be fine!i wouldnt ship this because of its weight/cost todo so!

It's MILLER TIME!

I use 1" slate on my shop miller table, but for my portable field unit I just painted the bottom of a 10" wide by 30" long aluminum channel with chalkboard paint.
Works pretty good, just not as good as genuine slate.

Portable Miller table.........
miller3.jpgmiller 2.jpg

GG~

Last edited:
I use 1" slate on my shop miller table, but for my portable field unit I just painted the bottom of a 10" wide by 30" long aluminum channel with chalkboard paint.
Works pretty good, just not as good as genuine slate.

Portable Miller table.........
View attachment 852413View attachment 852419

GG~

Looks good. Nice, uninterrupted sheet of water.

Looks good. Nice, uninterrupted sheet of water.

I use scotch brite pads under the spray bar to smooth out the flow, I actually had the flow a little too fast in the photo plus the table wasn't quite level. But it works pretty good.

GG~

That is a good idea. I actually have my table put together, just need to put it on a stand and plumb it.

Works pretty good, just not as good as genuine slate. GG~

Nice portable Miller table. How many GPH is that pump? ~ Viper

Reminder only charter members can sell and please don't hijack thread to sell something different.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice portable Miller table. How many GPH is that pump? ~ Viper

800 GPH purchased at wal-mart. I mounted it onto a strip of aluminum for stability.
Legs are 1/2" plastic conduit and leg brackets are 1/2" conduit connectors with 1/2" conduit brackets to hold them in place.

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back