Poor response

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kellyco Joe

Jul 30, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
E-Trac
Tesoro Tejon
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi STP H8N,

If you PM me your details, I'll see what is holding up your order. It could be an accessory as CTX3030s are shipping out daily.

Sakamoto

Mar 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New England Detectors is still giving sorry customer service!

I placed an order several days ago and can not get anyone there to reply to a phone cal or email. At this point all I want is for my order to be canceled! This is not how to run a business!

I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CLOWNS AGAIN!

Last edited:

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I placed an order with this company for a digger via their web site even after reading the negative comments about this company only to find those comments to be accurate. My account tells me my order is being reviewed, my transaction for payment has been completed and a phone call and email brought no results as to the status of my product. No replies to either email and NO return phone call. All I will say if my cc bill arrives with the charge on it and no product in hand I will dispute the charge, refusing payment. I would think twice on doing business with this company no matter how good the deal sounds.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a digger from them, a month ago and it is still processing, they took the money out of my account and having called them twice asking for a call back never received one. I hope I receive my digger but I will never do business with them again. Customer Service is everything and this company lacks it.

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad to say.. I ordered a long handle sand scoop from New England Detectors early April and paid via PayPal same day. Two week later had still not received it. Out of town for 2 more weeks and just assumed it would be waiting on my doorstep when I returned. I then called 2 times left messages.. nothing. Emailed 2 more times with all the information.. nothing. Not a word from them. Filed a complaint due to non response and non delivery with PayPal and PayPal gave me a full refund. Never did hear a peep from "New England Detectors". All I can say is if you think about buying from this company, you may have better luck then me, but use PayPal just in case so you can get your money back if you have an issue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread