What's new

Poor showing 10-13 May

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did eight boxes this week, first boxes ordered in ah-while.....

Only 3 90%ers and 9 40%ers out of the lot.

Oh, for the "good ole days"....

Robin
 
Upvote 0
CaptainRobin said:
Did eight boxes this week, first boxes ordered in ah-while.....

Only 3 90%ers and 9 40%ers out of the lot.

Oh, for the "good ole days"....

Robin

I had two weeks in a row where I got very close to those numbers of keepers in my 8 box orders, and one order with less.
I started in November of 08 so I don't know what the "good old days" were like, but I can well imagine.
Good luck on your next 8
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom