What's new

Pop Up Ads!

G. I. Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been MIA for the past months due to travel but am back. I logged on and there are popup ads all over the place! How do I get rid of the as they are just as bad as robo calls?
 
Are you sure you're logged in? I never get them.
 
If I log in using Chrome, I get pop up ads. If I log in on Explorer, no popups.
 
It is a browser issue.
 
Pop ups the Corona of the internet....what to do??!
 
Thank you Guys as it was my browser!!
 
Glad to gear it is fixed for you.
 
The ads are treasure of the new civilization. One can't live with them or wthout them... Think of them as the curency of all the thinks you are offered for free, all those stuff is really not for free, just charged differently.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom