tymber79 Full Member Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 102 Reaction score 251 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2016 #1 Popped a "cap" Getting in some last minute hunts before ground freezes here. Popped this from field I've pounded many times before. Used a new coil. Last edited: Nov 25, 2016 Upvote 26
Popped a "cap" Getting in some last minute hunts before ground freezes here. Popped this from field I've pounded many times before. Used a new coil.
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 25, 2016 #2 Wow, I was not expecting that from the title. I was thinking bottle cap or bullet! That's a wonderful find. I've only pulled two Liberty Caps. Can you see a date?
Wow, I was not expecting that from the title. I was thinking bottle cap or bullet! That's a wonderful find. I've only pulled two Liberty Caps. Can you see a date?
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #3 Congrats on sniffing out a great coin.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #4 Fantastic old copper find! I love finding old copper coins, in my area they are usually toast.
tymber79 Full Member Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 102 Reaction score 251 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Can't quite get a date yet. It's toasty. I'll try another light on it.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #6 Not easy to find those, Congrats
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #7 Hey Windman. I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving. What is going on at TQ? It's me Krose on TQ. I'm devldog here on Treasurenet. Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
Hey Windman. I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving. What is going on at TQ? It's me Krose on TQ. I'm devldog here on Treasurenet.
treblehunter Gold Member Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 11,296 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #8 Sweet find, congrats!
T Tradertom Sr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2016 Messages 349 Reaction score 241 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, XP DEUS, AT PRO plus several older detector going back 45 years. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2016 #9 Super! Congrats
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 26, 2016 #10 Congrats on the old copper