A
Atticus Finch
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
In a different layer along the glacial moraine? i found this what appears to be a nut cracker hammer or bone splitter hammer. I know its hard to see, the top is almost knapped round and the bottom is a V. There is a chip out of the V however. I also included a side view.
The other flint type rock I found next to the artifact. I believe it was carried to be used later. Both were found in Ohio approximately one mile from lake Erie. Any feedback is most appreciated. I have had these for years.
Thank for looking,
Cap Z.
The other flint type rock I found next to the artifact. I believe it was carried to be used later. Both were found in Ohio approximately one mile from lake Erie. Any feedback is most appreciated. I have had these for years.
Thank for looking,
Cap Z.
Attachments
Upvote
0
As far as Trev's post I had to give it a bump on his find to show Tn that he did make banner, but apparently did not get credit for it on his icon. So we were trying to straighten that out...................







