What's new

Possible human figure

Aquila

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
801
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, Golden mask 3
Found this last years last hunt. Might be some kind of human figure. Found it from old field.
 

Attachments

  • figuuri.webp
    figuuri.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 642
EASY :icon_thumright:

Its Jesus or religious figure :)

From a 17th century crucifix or icon
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info ;D.
 
Upvote 0
Where is Jesus? I can only make out a blob of lead. Could this be the cousin of the grilled cheese that sold on ebay? Seriously, not questioning the ID, just genuinely interested.
 
Upvote 0
kyphote said:
Where is Jesus? I can only make out a blob of lead. Could this be the cousin of the grilled cheese that sold on ebay? Seriously, not questioning the ID, just genuinely interested.
HA!
I gotta agree with you! I didn't see Jesus either!
But then again, ebay has corn flakes for sale that some think look like him too. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Is this the Jesus you see? I extracted the figure in photoshop.
 

Attachments

  • jesus.webp
    jesus.webp
    24 KB · Views: 535
Upvote 0
I think this was green-checked too early. The figure, if indeed a human figure at all, looks female with a long slender neck and what appears as a bust line.
What is it made of? What are the dimensions?
 
Upvote 0
kyphote, your photo-shopped pic looks just like a Gibson Girl! Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Maybe I try find something like this next and try to sell it in Ebay next to Jesus toasts. ;D!
 

Attachments

  • pYYQA.webp
    pYYQA.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 834
Upvote 0
Haaaaaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaa!
 
Upvote 0
Aquila said:
Maybe I try find something like this next and try to sell it in Ebay next to Jesus toasts. ;D!

Venus of Willendorf. my favorite woman :o..... wow that pretty. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
First, it's shown UP-SIDE DOWN.
The hand is on the woman's hip. The notch is a cut in the skirt. The head is missing.
Two breasts shown at the bottom.

:-\
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom