cdickrun64 Hero Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 945 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used My eyes Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2014 #1 Newbie here....is this a net weight? Obviously worked on each side.... Thanks! Attachments image.webp 999.5 KB · Views: 116 Last edited: Sep 17, 2014 Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2014 #2 No photo
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2014 #3 Very well could be, it does look like it was worked
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2014 #4 Ahhh... I see said the blind man... It certainly looks like one I've found a couple sites that have groups of them like that in different areas you should check where you found that one for more Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
Ahhh... I see said the blind man... It certainly looks like one I've found a couple sites that have groups of them like that in different areas you should check where you found that one for more
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2014 #5 So how big is it?
cdickrun64 Hero Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 945 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used My eyes Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2014 Thread Owner #6 rock said: So how big is it? Click to expand... Approx 5" x 3"
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2014 #7 Nice size. I have one I found this yr and its the same size.
cdickrun64 Hero Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 945 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used My eyes Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2014 Thread Owner #8 rock said: Nice size. I have one I found this yr and its the same size. Click to expand...