What's new

Possible pointe & artifact?

DemonCatSpaceStar

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
392
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
People of the South Wind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possible arrowhead & Artifact?

Found what i think is a point ( need help IDng if poss, ne ks) & then what I think is a stone used in staring a fire??
I,ve found other stones with "holes?" but none like this & worn. & the hole isn't worn deep, like it could have been larger stick?
pics may not be in order!

Thanks~8-)
 

Attachments

  • 15232156_10154375918444652_8665987075651468247_n.webp
    15232156_10154375918444652_8665987075651468247_n.webp
    56 KB · Views: 110
  • 15220235_10154375918454652_368936998821766817_n.webp
    15220235_10154375918454652_368936998821766817_n.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 15310733_10154389580959652_183490111_n.webp
    15310733_10154389580959652_183490111_n.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 15301338_10154389581034652_1333851452_n.webp
    15301338_10154389581034652_1333851452_n.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That is a broken point, but we will need more info on where it was found like state and co, maybe. That info helps in the ID process. The other stone looks like were a fossil fell out a long time ago and maybe someone used it, it's hard to tell on that. JMO. Nice find:thumbsup:
 
Can't say anything about the rock with the hole, because I just don't know. Interesting though...

But very nice find on the point !
 
Nice point, the hole rock is natural and the face rock is natural to but made me laugh.
 
DCSS, I just took a look at your other posting that you couldn't get much help from. The reason for the lack of help is because of who it's from. Most of your finding are Jesuit Related. I don't even want to hear it from you other guys. I will give you others a class soon on how to tell the difference . So be patient.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom