What's new

Posting for a friend not sure what he's got

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend found this in a park I think it's a Chinese ring the eye is onyx the back has crystals and a naked lady and there is hair underneath it any help on age and maybe value would be appreciated
cd8a77cbc97ebc1a968d2c20e6032622.jpg
442b5b57a09bb04c64435305f8b87f51.jpg


Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 12
Looks like one hell of a creepy ring. I'd be scared it would rot my finger off
 
Congrats to your friend on a very strange find
 
The animal hair throse me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
I vote for Sasquatch. Hope he doesn't see the post and come looking for it.
Great find, but a little creepy!
 
maybe a decorative piece for a horse mane? Could that be horse hair in it? Were there a lot of big bones buried around it?
 
No bones

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
That is one freaky looking item there. Interesting for sure, hope its ID'ed.
 
Yeah kinda

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
I would rebury that one.....now that you have a picture.
 
Looking closely, you can see where the 4 horned dragon has been attached to the nude ring with copper wire. The Nude/crystal ring section looks wax cast with the makers initials in the lower left of the rear view photo. Symbolism abounds - 4 horned Dragon/nude female pilloried between crystals -

Value? Is the nude silver or base metal?

I can't tell if the hair caught is of a texture for facial or head hair -

I think there was some fantasy role play in the park at some time, a pieced together ornament, got painfully tangled in hair and was cut off, then lost. Think of the Dwarfs beard ornaments in the Hobbit movie, or Pirate movies


JMHO
 
Last edited:
The hair is too course to be human hair and it is attached to the ring

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Holy crap - that thing's creepy. I'd put it back where I found it before the bad luck takes hold. :)
 
Wicked creepy--looks Satanic...with animal hair from a sacrifice. Yikes...
 
Almost looks like it could be from the Dungeons & Dragons era, although I never got into that stuff. Don't even remember playing the game!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom