What's new

✅ SOLVED Posting from my phone

Bow Only

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
485
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on lunch break at work and thought I'd post a pic from my phone. I know a few folks that really put in the time to find points and they often text me what they find. They have some of the best collections around and they are personal finds.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0576.webp
    IMG_0576.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0575.webp
    IMG_0575.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Nice finds .... Any details about them? What area they came from ? surface finds or from digging? I always like to hear about others finds
 
Man, they are beautiful!
 
Nice finds .... Any details about them? What area they came from ? surface finds or from digging? I always like to hear about others finds
Both of those points came from SW GA not far from the AL/FL line. They were both found in a small creek where a small waterfall had created a hole.
 
I would have like to have found this one, SE AL water find.
 

Attachments

  • PART95144050729666895Screenshot952015-08-20-14-21-40.webp
    PART95144050729666895Screenshot952015-08-20-14-21-40.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 91
The best points in my collection came from a creek in SW GA. I want to go back!
 
I would have like to have found this one, SE AL water find.

I got 4 likes on a small broken tip and no one is going to like that point? It's not mine but it's legit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom