What's new

POSTING in reverse

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If posting gets any slower, when I hit the post button it will erace the post above.
 
It must be your connection, try clearing your browser history. Everything is fine on my end.
 
**I dumped the brouser history, but it didn't help. Any other ideas?
 
Frankn, I recently discovered I had a wireless adapter issue that was contributing to my performance problems.

If you're using a wireless, I would suggest you disable and re-enable it to see if the performance changes. In some MS operating systems this can be accomplished by right clicking the terminal icon in the system tray, and then selecting repair from the pop-up menu.

Otherwise, power off your DSL or Cable Modem, and your router then power them back up. Wait about 1.5 minutes and try again.

Good luck!

No issues here now.
 
SOUNDS GOOD, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I AM USING A VERIZON NETBOOK ON THERE BROAD BAND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY BARS I HAVE OF SIGNAL STRENGTH. SOMETIMES THE POSTS FLY THRU AND SOMETIMES IT TIMES OUT BEFORE THE POST IS REGISTERED AND THE RED MESSAGE SAYES TO REPOST IT. THE PROBLEM IS THE POST IS BLANK.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom