127.3 KB · Views: 223
  • image-2734392874.jpg
    image-2734392874.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 223
  • image-867555401.jpg
    image-867555401.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 217
Upvote 0
Hike in with a pan and test, test, test. It looks great! If your west of the lake I would bet there is gold up there.

I'm pretty sure you have an idea of where I'm looking, haha I only have two days off this week I think ill go flip some boulders over and try a little. In the bigger creek I'm sure ill have enough pressure for my sluice but I'm doubtful with the smaller one. But I don't know if that's blm or dept of forestry and I don't know their laws.

clay is good. And thats a german flag. Or belgian, cant remember.

I'm pretty sure you have an idea of where I'm looking, haha I only have two days off this week I think ill go flip some boulders over and try a little. In the bigger creek I'm sure ill have enough pressure for my sluice but I'm doubtful with the smaller one. But I don't know if that's blm or dept of forestry and I don't know their laws.

I am not sure if that is BLM or FS either. As long as your not dredging or digging above the high water mark I would think you would be fine there.

Are you allowed to sluice on fs land though? Cause I saw a few of their trucks in that trail and I don't feel like getting hassled by them lol

Are you allowed to sluice on fs land though? Cause I saw a few of their trucks in that trail and I don't feel like getting hassled by them lol

The only place I know around here where you cant sluice is Whiskeytown......I have never had any problems with the FS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back