What's new

Pottery shards...& part of a bison horn?

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some pottery shards with "texture" and what I think is part of a Buffalo horn? DSCN2520.webp That's a rock with a hole through it and the other rock looks like it was used to maybe crush things?
 
Upvote 0
Very nice kat:icon_thumleft:I found some pottery that looked like that in between Clovis New Mexico and Andrews Texas. The bison horn is way cool.:notworthy:
 
Thanks guys....every place has it's special charms for sure! I think this kind of pottery is more widespread, more "average"? But still nice :)
 
That's wonderful pottery, Kat. Most of us have buckets of PLAIN. That's a super piece, two pieces really, large with lip and decoration.
 
Very nice finds NOTWORTY !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom