What's new

Pound of silver So far

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! To everyone!!
I'm so glad to share with you this silver finds. Those are finds of last two months. Thank you for take a look.
Hamid
 

Attachments

  • 10032014005.webp
    10032014005.webp
    529 KB · Views: 244
  • 10032014007.webp
    10032014007.webp
    530.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 10032014009.webp
    10032014009.webp
    331.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 10032014011.webp
    10032014011.webp
    315 KB · Views: 208
  • 10032014012.webp
    10032014012.webp
    326 KB · Views: 202
  • 10032014013.webp
    10032014013.webp
    281.6 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
Great!

What detector did you use for those?
 
Great! What detector did you use for those?
Thank you for your concern, so it's long story about beach treasure hunting, I'm so glad to share with you and all people around the world this short summary:
I have been hunting since when i was kid. The first gold I found it, it was gold chain four grams in 1993, perhaps before this year, I had found some goodies and I didn't know it. I'm always not accept any help from any person in spite of from my parents, they are always want to help me for buying the metal detectors, I don't accept, that's my rules and also I don't accept the money for the studies. First start was with small metal detector its price 50$, when it was crazy I repaired it and up to now I have been used more than 100 metal detectors and the now I have a modest knowledge of metal detecting moreover the knowing of the current, the time and place. Stay touch.
Those finds are with Sovereign GT and Excalibur II !!
Good Luck!!
 
Nice bunch of treasure congrats on your finds
 
WOW! I don't have that many finger either. Simply amazing! :occasion14:
 
Nice Hammid!! Glad to see you back posting again!!
 
Good job Hamid. How's things going in Morocco?
Those targets look like they were found deep.
Good luck and happy hunting.
 
Good job Hamid. How's things going in Morocco? Those targets look like they were found deep. Good luck and happy hunting.
You're right :icon_thumright: Most of them are very deep. Thank you.
 
Hamid, congratulations on all those silver finds!:hello:

I love the photos ...you are so creative with the camera!

Lorraine
 
NICE!!! I would love to visit that beach one day!!!
 
Hamid, your finds are always so impressive! Are there many people who metal detect in Morocco? Do you have competition?

And I like your integrity too, always doing what you have to do without asking for help from others.
 
Hamid, your finds are always so impressive! Are there many people who metal detect in Morocco? Do you have competition? And I like your integrity too, always doing what you have to do without asking for help from others.
Thank you so much for the kind words:thumbsup: Of course:laughing7: here, there are lot of competitions8-) I wish you good luck and happy hunting out there.
 
Glad to see you posting again.
 
Awesome finds Hamid! It shows a lot of hard work!
Thank you for sharing!
 
Hamid!!! Long time no see!!! Glad to see you and your cool finds are back. Looks like you are having a lot of fun :)
 
Salam Hamid
Nice finds again out off your great country.
Beautifull beaches in Maroc.
Salam,
Gerrit from Holland
 
Hamid!!! Long time no see!!! Glad to see you and your cool finds are back. Looks like you are having a lot of fun :)
Thank you so much to everyone :) When you don't see Hamid in Forum, sure!! I was concentrate with the goodies. Happy Hunting out there:bronzetrophy:
 
Last edited:
nice finds again Hamid,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom