What's new

Pounded out park still has a few left

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched a local park today found 5 wheats oldest 1920 a 1941 nickel. Also found an old broach a junk bracelet and the U.S. button. Then I started searching real close to a fence along the side walk and i was getting mixed signals and about half a foot away I got a faint high tone it was bouncing from 32-40 on the X-70 and from about 7 inches down out came an 1898 barber dime. Its pretty thin but I was still happy to add another silver to the collection. Thanks for looking and HH
 

Attachments

  • Picture 010.webp
    Picture 010.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 519
  • Picture 011.webp
    Picture 011.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 507
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: wtg nice finds
 
Great 1800's Barber Dime !! :headbang:

Good Job !! :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D
 
Nice score on the barber! I found an 1898 this year as well.


HH



Greg "cladzilla"
 
Thats cool Greg. Yours is probably in better shape then mine but its my first so im very happy with it.
 
Congrats on your first Barber. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom