prayers needed

thanks Cynangyl and Pepper, well she is back in ICU, and she knew who she is but fell back to sleep, so we will have to wait a little longer, the operation went well and had no problems pulling the tumor out, but the doc hasn't seen anything like it. i guess he has written alot of papers on tumors. this was kind of a jelly liquid in a sack, so its got to be identified and tested. its a big relief that the operation went well , but now why it happened and what is it. will keep you all updated, and thanks again for your support. Thompy

Thanks for the update! Been praying hard on this one and will continue to do so as she recovers and they figure out what was going on and why! Praise God the surgery went well! woohooo!! :icon_sunny:

she's doing well, everythings working, may get to walk around tomorrow, and has some physical therapy to go through, i imagine to just check her out better, when i hear more will let you know, thanks again. Thompy

Thanks for the updates. Thank the good Lord the surgery went well. I'm still praying for her and all of you that love her.

well I for one also am keeping her and your family in my prayers. :thumbsup:

Thompy, I just saw this. Amazing! Isn't it something what they can do these days with medical situations? Wow! All the best for her recovery and therapy and non-recurrance. She's special to you, I know, and I pray for her total recovery. Thanks for sharing and giving us the opportunity to support! Keep us all posted! -Noodle -*

Thompy, just caught this thread but Praise God that things are going well!! Your niece and family will be in the prayers of mine also!! God Bless!! skypilot02 (Richard).

Thompy, have they had a chance to test the tumor yet?

well she came home last night and is doing well, she can go to school if she wants to but only 2 classes a day, as far as the tumor, they have disected it but still no word on what it is yet, i hope they come up with something this week . seeing as they don't know what it is, i told the wife it must of been her twin that she over took in development before birth, paying her back... why else would it be in a sack. :) and i have to thank you all, if they figure out what it is, i will post

So very glad to hear she will be able to go back to school now! Would be interesting to find out exactly what it was and how it came about....not sure about that twin idea! lol

Wonderful news! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Can't imagine what the tumor consist of but, pray it is nothing serious.

Hello, Thompy,

Just turned on the computer and caught your thread on the updated topics. Been out of town a few days. Glad to see that
she is coming along better. Will pray for her continued recovery and well being. Also for the family as I know something
like that is rough on all of you. She sounds like a very strong, spirited, and a lovable girl.
Keep us posted on her recovery. Do you supose you can post a pic of her later when she is feeling better?

Ray karenray08

I always hate to hear something like that. My thoughts and Prayers are with all of you.
Good Luck and Keep the faith!!!
Katper

not much to report, she is going to school for half days, the muscles in her neck are still weak where they went in to remove the tumor[?], still havent heard what it was, but she is doing very well

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back