prayers needed

well I'm still not sure what it was, have been informed it wasn't cancerous, they figured it started from some bleeding, and formed kind of a blister, then they said it is hereditary, well how would that be if they don't exactally know what it is, and know one on either side of the family has had anything like this, at least she is doing well, she is going to school for half days

Thompy said:
well I'm still not sure what it was, have been informed it wasn't cancerous, they figured it started from some bleeding, and formed kind of a blister, then they said it is hereditary, well how would that be if they don't exactally know what it is, and know one on either side of the family has had anything like this, at least she is doing well, she is going to school for half days

the most important thing is that it is not cancer. thats great news.

Thompy, just now seeing your post. I am very happy to see your niece came through with flying colors! Prayers are still being sent that she remains in good health and lives a healthy life!

My son gets alot of headaches too, but his recent Cat Scan showed nothing. He does have alot of hearing loss in his left ear.

And my hubby's niece was in court and passed out. They got her to the hospital and found out she had a tumor as well. It was removed, she did have some memory loss (temporary Thank God), but now is doing well.

I'm telling you...it's these power lines! There was a case many years ago in the DC area, where children were coming down with Cancer. The housing area was surrounded by these big power towers. A movie was made of this. I think the setting was in the 70's / early 80's..can't remember.

But I am very happy to hear she is about and doing well!
Blessings to you and yours,
Annmarie

So glad it is not cancer but sure would be nice to know just exactly WHAT it is! Good to hear she is atleast able to do half days at school now! Let her know there are lots of us prayin!

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, my moral support & prayers to your niece, her family and you. Seems she is doing well and it was not cancerous, so that's a blessing. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back