Prayers to those affected by the terrible tragedy at the Boston Marathon today......

Devonrex

Jan 6, 2012
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Nautilus DMC IIB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Earthquakes and hurricanes and other natural dissaters are one thing, but I must say, I am getting awfully tired of waking up to 100% unnecessary Human Created Tragedies.

To anybody out there who is honestly tired of having to live this way. Tired of the unending politics and acquisition and man-made stress. Tired of watching humankind refuse to grow up. You are not alone, and the situation is not hopeless. But you must want Real change, not placebos. You must be determined. You must find a way to work towards building a better world, not just complain about the one you find yourself in.

metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.

I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.
Me too .. Sorry for those innocent lives lost .

My heart aches over another senseless crime like this. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

Boston and America will demand justice it will not be another Chris Stevens debacle . Sad day.

Joining all in prayer in praying for those families.When will this madness end?

i sure hope they find out what is going on,im thinking evil ones are wanting our govt. to ban guns so we cant protect ourselves,why else would someone do this,us having guns stopped japan,and keep others at bay as of now,there army is here in the us and we need to get them out,now....i want my kids to live like i did thats the world i want

Isn't it a shame that the killers of Stevens, et al, are known yet the incident is not called terrorrism for weeks and the bombing incident in Boston is called the work of terrorrists within hours yet the perps are not known? Interesting rational. TTC

I'm feeling like I got lead in me, after listening to the news. It's just so senseless. So infuriating. And so never going to end. As long as humans walk this Earth they are going to do horrible things to each other. Always have, always will . That's horribly depressing ... But sadly the truth.

It sucks we got to breathe the same air, as the people that are capable of something like this. I look at my kids, and think of that 8 year old boy that was killed... And I'm not so sure I'm against the death penalty anymore.

Prayers sent...not the same America we once all knew.So many rumors....I truly hope that the ones about the kids injured being from Sandy Hook,there for the Marathon dedication to them,arent true

Prayers have been said. May the lord bless all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back