Prayers to those affected by the terrible tragedy at the Boston Marathon today......

Devonrex

Jan 6, 2012
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Nautilus DMC IIB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Earthquakes and hurricanes and other natural dissaters are one thing, but I must say, I am getting awfully tired of waking up to 100% unnecessary Human Created Tragedies.

To anybody out there who is honestly tired of having to live this way. Tired of the unending politics and acquisition and man-made stress. Tired of watching humankind refuse to grow up. You are not alone, and the situation is not hopeless. But you must want Real change, not placebos. You must be determined. You must find a way to work towards building a better world, not just complain about the one you find yourself in.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I sincerely hope that the Obama Administration does more then they did when our Ambassador (Chris Stevens and three others) were killed by terrorists.
Me too .. Sorry for those innocent lives lost .

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My heart aches over another senseless crime like this. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boston and America will demand justice it will not be another Chris Stevens debacle . Sad day.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Joining all in prayer in praying for those families.When will this madness end?

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i sure hope they find out what is going on,im thinking evil ones are wanting our govt. to ban guns so we cant protect ourselves,why else would someone do this,us having guns stopped japan,and keep others at bay as of now,there army is here in the us and we need to get them out,now....i want my kids to live like i did thats the world i want

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Isn't it a shame that the killers of Stevens, et al, are known yet the incident is not called terrorrism for weeks and the bombing incident in Boston is called the work of terrorrists within hours yet the perps are not known? Interesting rational. TTC

H

Holly_squirrel

I'm feeling like I got lead in me, after listening to the news. It's just so senseless. So infuriating. And so never going to end. As long as humans walk this Earth they are going to do horrible things to each other. Always have, always will . That's horribly depressing ... But sadly the truth.

It sucks we got to breathe the same air, as the people that are capable of something like this. I look at my kids, and think of that 8 year old boy that was killed... And I'm not so sure I'm against the death penalty anymore.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent...not the same America we once all knew.So many rumors....I truly hope that the ones about the kids injured being from Sandy Hook,there for the Marathon dedication to them,arent true

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers have been said. May the lord bless all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions