What's new

Pre-newbie detector still hasnt arrived!

JohnnieWalker

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
Pre-newbie detector still hasn't arrived!

I just bought a detector.
I am out here in Zebulon. Would like to learn from a seasoned hobbyist.
 
Re: Pre-newbie detector still hasn't arrived!

Welcome aboard Sky!!
I would like to suggest that you join a local club such as:

TRIANGLE RELIC RECOVERY & HISTORICAL PRESERVATION ASSN
RALEIGH, NC
CONTACT
Gene Feierstein
e-mail: gmfeier@gmail.com
Meeting are held the 4th Monday of every Month at 7:30PM at the Ridge Rd Baptist Church 2011 Ridge Rd. Raleigh, NC 27607 (NO meeting in December... next meeting will be in January 2010!!!)

I have been a member now for a few months and an amazed at the quality of people in this club, their knowledge base and their willingness to teach.

Also, I am in the SE Raleigh area, near Knightdale, and am always looking for a hunting partner.
 
Re: Pre-newbie detector still hasn't arrived!

Thanks Brhads
I was planing to go there Monday but had a medical emergency and spent the night at Wake Med with two new heart stents. I wonder what those will register on my VDI ::)
Anyway, let's get together when I get this thing. I am ready to cash in on Blackbeards cache!

I will try and make one of the next meetings, next one is kind of close to Christmas so may not be till January.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom