Jim 2.0
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 391
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pinckney, MI
- Detector(s) used
- BH, Prizm IV, Tesoro Cortez!
- #1
Thread Owner
Jim C. said:I hope your just using this in open fields or in the woods not in public places. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks Sherm...that is the plan!SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:radiemaker,
very nice present.
Hope its easy digging and you pull up
a bunch.
have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE
SaginawIan said:Nice present - I use one similar - same brand just different shaped blade. Is that the 30" one? It works great plus if you are in the woods you can knock branches and pickers out of the way. Also, once it dulls down - they are quite easy to sharpen.
Now dig some holes!!! You will be digging pretty deep with that Cortez ,
happy new year - Ian
Slipperyjack47 said:I think Jim as some of the rest of us could'nt tell the size of the tool by the picture, A large tool would make large holes which we all know that property owners hate and would make us all look bad as detectorist. I use a shovel that looks somewhat like that but is made of stainless steel, it does a wonderful job and cuts a small hole. The one I use can be purchased at most detector shops for 30 bucks. I too am a machinist and can't make them for less than that, so I buy mine.
Slipperyjack47