Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PartisanRanger

Feb 17, 2018
Farmington, Missouri
Detector(s) used
2@Garrett Master Hunter CXIII with depth multiplier, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett pro pinpointer, Garrett Ace Apex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you looking for a certain book, or just one particular one? I may be able to help.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Torsion Dowser

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2024
Just wondering if there's anyone scanning and uploading these old hard to find books because many are out of print and the authors are long gone. I do think they should be accessible and im worried they'll be lost to time if no one does anything. Is any preservation going on?
There is some preservation efforts, but most are privately done. I've got a collection of .pdf files that I am transcribing into a web app called Campfire which assists you in publishing or even just printing your books. I've learned alot about bookbinding in the last year or two and am excited to give it a go on my first few prints. I'll see about making sure that there are online versions available as well.

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These seem interesting. I haven't looked to see how rare they may be. Perhaps someone else may have more interest then me
Screenshot_20240515-105832.png Screenshot_20240515-105729.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread