What's new

Presidential Dollar Set

Holt0222

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
525
Reaction score
417
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1618012View attachment 1618013View attachment 1618014

Stopped by the coin shop today to look for some Ike’s I’m still missing and found these beauties. They are almost a complete set of presidential Dollar coins. I am missing the last couple of presidents is all. Got them for face value plus cost of album ($15 a piece.)
 
Upvote 0
Invalid attachments.

Time for coffee.
 
If the photos didn’t post I’ll repost them. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1533245445.388013.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1533245477.088268.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1533245506.185422.webp
 
Interesting that your albums have openings for Carter, George Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, and George Bush Jr.. From my knowledge, they were never authorized in the bill. Only Presidents that had been deceased prior to the passage were authorized. I don't think there is any authorization to create future issues when the the others pass away.
 
Yeah it’s a little frustrating since I won’t be able to complete the album per say.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom