What's new

Pretty cool find today!

bazinga

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
2,967
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met up at one of the local parks with Lee and Carl. Carl has had his explorer for a little over a month now and today he got his first 2 Indian Head pennies just as he had to leave for work! The smile on his face was priceless!

I managed 2 wheats on the day and part of a pretty cool bracelet. It was attached when I dug it out of the ground, but smooth hands me broke it, haha. It is a bracelet made out of 1917 and 1918 British Silver 3 Pence coins. Very cool! :)



09-13-06.JPG


09-13-06-2.JPG
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds Brian, maybe it got spread out by a lawn mower? HH, Mike
 
way to go guys,,,,,,,,,,, awesome finds dude !!
 
Nice find! Bet you didn't expect to find British silver in Indiana! :)
 
tempe812 said:
Nice find! Bet you didn't expect to find British silver in Indiana! :)

It's surprising what you can find here. I've already found canadian and french silver here in my town while detecting as well plenty of other old foreign coins made of other metals.
 
Your right Bsco.

Those are cool. Must have been apart of a charm for a necklace or bracelet maybe. I'd take those anyday.

HH Jer
 
Nice job and a very nice silver piece !!! WTG
 
nice silver coin bsco! my brother found a silver canadian quarter on sunday. that was the best find of the weekend for sure. id be happy with that coin any day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom