Pretty excited about the start of season 5!

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I know there are a lot of haters and doubts and to be honest, this isn't a debate post. You can say what you like, but I am happy these guys are following their dream. I wish I could switch places with them and tackle that dream too.

Whether it is a scam or a hidden treasure, all I am saying is, I am pretty excited about season 5!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always a slew of new members that come on board just to promote the show.....it's funny how mainstream media companies will pay people to promote their complete and udder disregard for a legitimate fact finding in these cases....

Not to mention that the Rick and Morty decided to banish the only person who ever found anything on the island....and he spoke at my convention as to the fraudulent scene they are promoting there when he showed his research here in the hometown of the treasure vault itself......

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always a slew of new members that come on board just to promote the show.....
You are such a cynic :-\.. I do not think this forums attracts viewers to the show. I would wager the other way round. The show attracts new members to the forum who watch the show and wish to discuss aspects with others (This is the way I found this excellent forum).

I too look forward to the new season even though I do not have much in the way of expectations of treasure discovery.... Good luck to the brothers is my view....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are such a cynic :-\.. I do not think this forums attracts viewers to the show. I would wager the other way round. The show attracts new members to the forum who watch the show and wish to discuss aspects with others (This is the way I found this excellent forum).

I too look forward to the new season even though I do not have much in the way of expectations of treasure discovery.... Good luck to the brothers is my view....

Uh......I'm not a Cynic.....

I am the keeper of the answers to this mystery, and a part of its legacy, as far as the main players in the field of cryptography are concerned, and really ain't worried about how Positive or Negative you feel my posts are, based on whether or not I like some inebriated discourse over a 1/5th of Crown.

You can tip your comments back and forget about it when the show is on if you want ..... people all over the world know about this sham ...... even the french and spanish embassies are informed.

Even the Canadian Govt is hosting an investigation into the "major players" in this affair.....lol

And you think this about History?

Why do you think they call it a "War Room"

Cause they are involved in more than just "Heritage Wind Power" and its too late to turn back so what do you think they are going to do now......

Solve the whole mystery?

LOL

I'm negative cause I am laughing so hard right.....

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Always a slew of new members that come on board just to promote the show.....it's funny how mainstream media companies will pay people to promote their complete and udder disregard for a legitimate fact finding in these cases....

Not to mention that the Rick and Morty decided to banish the only person who ever found anything on the island....and he spoke at my convention as to the fraudulent scene they are promoting there when he showed his research here in the hometown of the treasure vault itself......

I am NOT a new member(I've been here longer than you) nor am I promoting the show. You very obviously have a grudge against the show and that's your right. Why you choose to comment on my thread at all is the real mystery...unless you have nothing better to do.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't talking about you.....and yes it is quite interesting discussing the subject isn't it....?

b3y0nd3r nobody put your name on the post or even quoted you accusing you of anything

But you have taken it personally when it was a generic statement, sorry if you felt targeted, that was obviously not the point....

Fact remains and you will see the same comments and same new members that merely join on to promote the show right before the season.

Its happened every year. That's what I said

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A grudge would be something you try to push against am I wrong?

I merely step back and watch their facade fall

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel free to come over to any of my posts and pass on your grudges about the show.....I love explaining their lies.....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still believe it's a total Waste of Time & Money.
and that they do not tell the Truth about the Provenance of the finds.
like the Railroad spike scam.

But it's a treasure hunting show & hope to see them swing the detectors more.

I'm sure they will bring the Old Bat who claims her dad found treasure back again at some Point,
and I'll fast forward through the Fluff Again and
ill ignore the trips away from the Island again.

but I will unfortunately be drawn to watch.

Last edited:

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean to tell me that with all the holes they have poked in that island it hasn't sank yet?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still believe it's a total Waste of Time & Money.
and that they do not tell the Truth about the Provenance of the finds.
like the Railroad spike scam.

But it's a treasure hunting show & hope to see them swing the detectors more.

I'm sure they will bring the Old Bat who claims her dad found treasure back again at some Point,
and I'll fast forward through the Fluff Again and
ill ignore the trips away from the Island again.

but I will unfortunately be drawn to watch.

You forgot the guy who had a stone foot and said that it would help him walk to the treasure on the island, and help them find the underground aztec vault next to the island under the water ..... :icon_scratch:

Jeff how is it that there is no recognition of the antics that these guys play ?

Isn't there a filter for these sorts of things? ...... and how is it that this show holds ANY value for being a legitimate archaeological or independent treasure hunt? I can't find that theme in any of them, and there is zero educational value, which is what they are supposed to be doing in this affair when it comes to historical discoveries.....They have already proved Bacon was involved with Petter and banned him from the island.

Its like their geopolitical interests and oil and gas fracking magnate has been given carte blanche to burn the candle out completely and this show is the cause of that, making us all look like we are nutjobs chasing after stories we make up.

This is nothing but a front for their other enterprises in Nova Scotia .... it's well known that this is an illegal operation, as far as it relates to environmental preserve alone, and as far as the rights of permitting and their special favors that they are securing from the govt in the form of millions in grants, its's being used as a tool for the expansion of these wind projects there as they are using the foundation caissons that would be used in an offshore pile setting and pouring project.

I grew up as a draftsman and apprentice in the largest firm in the world at the time, and was their runner on numerous projects that I also was able to work on, with boots and gloves, doing these projects for years. Who tries to dig multiple tubes into a substrata to find bedrock? Someone doing a coring for a test of the layering to see its composition for future projects that, as their enterprises show, is a test run for putting up a huge array of offshore propellers on their own columns......

It shows they are really not using their money wisely and that they are making unnecessary use of industrial machinery where a smaller and more contained dig can be afforded.

Now to add that it has tried to remove other people's work online, and remove facts from the case that would force the preserve of it.....under the Special Places Act.

Through online flame baiting, post sliding techniques, and through numerous threats made, claiming they are trying to "investigate" into the affairs that are behind the scenes, but really are driving the facts down their tubes.....

All of it combined with their new string of guests that are making up hand drawn maps, that are actually being used to conduct their "War Room" exercises in other countries.... a well known technique used by associates of another cabal

Combined with the recent comments by POTUS...... as he won the election whale also promoting the "Draining Of The Swamp"......shows that they are truly sending out a warning that if they continue their ulterior motive that he will Drain It Himself.

Jeff, the euphemisms used here over the last four years to downplay the affairs that are "making headlines" at the helm of these men are outrageously conforming to a marketing strategy pushed by these guys, and their producers, to make us all look like complete idiots. That is what I have seen.

Please don't take this offensively, as this is completely in my defense. I am sorry but that is not my opinion, that has been my experience in dealing with the numerous websites that discuss these facts openly, yet the members refute the info as something of fantasy.

That's a complete sham ..... I feel welcome here to speak openly without recourse, and I would hope that you see that I am not drawing attention to my work in every argument to self promote, and that I take an abstract point of view about the facts there when making my own decisions, and have been obviously targeted by them in the past through the promotional racket that they have used in the past.

All I want to see is that the full spectrum of information that is presented is brought to light, as far as what has been proposed on the island and the show, as far as what the facts are concerning these discoveries, and why these guests are making their appearances as a part and parcel to a larger interest of corralling techniques. After I got out of the field projects I did, I took a job as a Stagehand and Rigger for big shows and live events across the country with the IATSE, the Labor Union that is the oldest Trade Association in the US, that holds an active and continual appeal for companies to use their labor, and for them to adhere to legalities in relation to disclosures in their productions as to the nature of them being speculation, fiction, or historical fact. These foundations of law in regards to the trademarks and copyright acts in current use were molded by the men who constantly battled these producers throughout the years to conform to a universal structure for the creation of what is known as "The International".

You do not see a single trade or industry based seal or credit in any of these productions and that is the difference between a "legitimate and recognized" production and a fabrication based on the concept of an "entertainment industry"

In this case, there is no such thing as an "entertainment industry"....you are either impressed and intrigued by the productions, or you think that they have tried to create an impersonation of a mockumentary, as in this case, there is neither a network, or a working body of governance, that helps to promote, organize, and to document the work that has been performed, with numerous witnesses to the finds speaking about it in their own words in publications, giving their educated opinions.

I have already arranged for the explorer Petter Amundsen to be a special guest at the American Cryptogram Association Convention that I hosted on Sept 8-10th here IN BURLINGTON......with the members all being witness to his work, and the maps that he used to locate them, and also was able to show the entire group these discoveries.

I don't think that the ENTIRE A.C.A. being witness to the unlocking of the behemoth stone's codes in front of them was a fantasy.......It happened ....and they too now know that the whole affair there is a sham as they were amazed to see that there was so much to lead off the island and at the same time so much elsewhere was found. There were a lot of interested people that got to see this all.

I located more of Poussin's Art sculpted here in the lower parts of the lake and completed the approach pitch to the Vault in Vermont and it is now anchored for a safer approach.....

As far as what's in it.....I will always leave that to the imagination

Think about it......watching a couple of guys that are Oil Magnates from the US, using any association they can, to try to control the history behind it all, including inviting ponzi investors like Hutton, and art "appraisers" and "researchers" that use the Star of David on a map that they call "Templar".....

or the real money from the Vault......

Great Seal Deciphered.jpg

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
We are fine Eldo. To make my position clear about Oak Island:

The railroad spike was a complete sham. That "metal detecting expert" doesn't impress me one bit.

IF they fake a find at the bottom, we will all know it with our experience. But that also means we have an answer. There was nothing there.

Are they scamming? Yes and no. Their passion is genuine their techniques, I feel, are sound. They are crossing stuff of their list and exploring many possibilities.

It's not costing me any money. So whatever their reason for being there, whatever they find, and whatever conclusion they come to, I will be okay with.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean to tell me that with all the holes they have poked in that island it hasn't sank yet?

or tipped over from all he heavy equipment :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There WAS something there and the Mason's knew and made it into part of their order....they crafted a ton of their symbols and ideologies from it ..... in fact the Freemasonry that we see today is the product of years of its work.

They were truly under the command of the French Masons who had enough of the English in G. Washington and Ethan Allen's time......in the days before the Revolution.

All the tools of these orders were being wiped away by the courts that were 'cleansing' the orders from their parliaments and governing orders, and forgetting about them.....that money and financing slavery and contracted agreements were taking over the interests of the exploration of the new territories and interfering with the comfort of the many who traveled looking for space.

For many were making their efforts geared at taking over their colonies. There was a very cruel distemper passed on in the colonies separating the commoners from the privileged and there was a greater poverty then as well.

The masons knew that they were protecting the original agreements with the natives, and tried to maintain the structure of the civilization through branching out to form similar lodges......but they made no effort to extort taxes from the people, as it was a volunteered position, and their religious duty that was most present during these times in the lives of others as well.

It was seen that the Pirating had continued even after the colonies were set into motion under kings and regents, and the men were not very happy being sold their triple charged and inflated rates for scant provisions, and these supply ships would be very few and far between.......their goal to remove the edifices and artifacts there on the island showed their order had come through and made a change to the landscaping, to add things that were from their order specifically......each group that came through left these marks in some way, and its not a mystery there is a stone also carved with the Mc Ginnis boys and others there from their times.....its got a few cool areas, no doubt......but its a trash heap now thanks to the excavators there.

They attracted the lives of millions to their show they claim....but do they show?

No they are "Holding" something back.....claiming "oh. maybe later we will show you" ...... show us that the Freemason already came through and did their sworn duty to remove the goods there?

Seems that's what happened.....a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

A revolution is a very costly thing to influence merchants with gold and silver.........and to travel to France and bring that much wealth back would have been impossible, even though history books still recant the tales of Benjamin Franklin's voyage to France.....

He was said to have received the financing for the war from France......

But they were not given gold and silver.....they were given the maps to this area, and the locations of potential treasure caches there from the days of pirating.......the French captured the pirate Ingram and returned him to England, where he told the tales of his men dying on an Impossible Walk. He was camped ON OAK ISLAND.......60 miles from his "rescue" on Cape Breton....

So the men were obviously still Pirating until the French returned in the 1600's with Champlain.......

As his and Bacon's marks were made with the master painters that crafted their art around this journey.....the Knight's Journey, these marks were laid in a specific way......which later was altered a good bit to fit with a few specific marks that are still part of the mystery, yet from another time.....showing the continuation of their order.....

I Cannot Tell A Lie......I Did Cut Down The Cherry Tree.....

And they were the one's with Green Lanterns......The men from the Green Dragon Pub......its all the same tale of escaping the grips of ruthless lords after a time of enlightenment of the ages was made to be shared.....

In the case of the Crown drinking fans......drink it up....fiction has never been so hilarious.....:laughing7:

You would think that maybe, they would try to come here to spark convo and talk about their show with other treasure hunters with expertise.....:icon_scratch:

But you don't see them interacting with their audience ANYWHERE here.....the Lagina's, the Blankenships, the old Nolan was never here, nobody came here.....not even Jack the Begley....the teddybear volunteer.....

The Reddit Page from Ken Burns has his appeal to speak to the audience and asks for questions, then allows the thousands of posts to fill....WITHOUT ANSWERING A SINGLE ONE.....

WTF?

Quisp

Feb 14, 2011
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett GTA-1000, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am the keeper of the answers to this mystery, and a part of its legacy.....

Geeze Eldo, your head must be HUGE. You'd be better received if you toned it down a bit.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You would think that maybe, they would try to come here to spark convo and talk about their show with other treasure hunters with expertise.....:icon_scratch:

But you don't see them interacting with their audience ANYWHERE here.....the Lagina's, the Blankenships, the old Nolan was never here, nobody came here.....not even Jack the Begley....the teddybear volunteer.....

WTF?

How do you know they were not here?

Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread