What's new

Pretty good day. My best 32 cents ever!

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took about an hour and got a variety of goodies!!! In about 4 inches of junk... in my closet! Haha I have been cleaning out the closet and found a jar of weird foreign coins and also the below... I had NO idea I had these. I must have collected them when I was 10 or something. Does this count as my first silver?
 

Attachments

  • 09112010ClosetFinds.webp
    09112010ClosetFinds.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 525
  • 09112010ClosetFindsBack.webp
    09112010ClosetFindsBack.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 226
Wow, before I read your post, when I saw the pic I thought what did you do to the nickel to make it look that good... Hey, they are found to you now. Before they were just closet fodder so good job on a nice little assortment.
 
Hey, treasure is where you find it Jason.

Nice hunt!
 
I bet a 10 year old some where buried a jar of coins. Always fun to find the unexpected GTL.
 
Thats is good clean up ! , posted first finds , then after clean , -- so We do ALL,
 
Yep. . . treasure's treasure no matter where you find it :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom