What's new

Pretty good haul today!!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a couple old sites I've hit hard before. Guess it is true what they say. No one site is ever completely clean!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    502.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    539.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    521.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    373.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    300 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 14
Congrats on some nice finds, but those sideways pics are hard on an old man
 
You been busy. Grats on all them wheaties
 
Nice digs, those are 2 nice sites. I agree that a site is never really hunted out, they just get boring unless they produce like those 2 did.
 
Is that ankh ( the symbol on the Egyptian pendant ) silver? I believe the heel plate is my favorite. You had a great hunt :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice assortment
Sites that are believed to be hunted out
are sometimes the best sites to use the
"Dig Everything Approach"
Congrats
 
Yea it is ankh. And not sure on silver or not. I am leaning more toward no but not sure.
 
Congratualtions on the very productive hunt! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom